The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best Houston Best Attorney Marketing Company
What Is Personal Injury Attorney Marketing?
Auto Accident & Personal Injury Leads
According to the Insurance Research Council, more than 2 million people are injured in automobile crashes every year. The average claim for injuries to cover both the insured driver and others involved in the crash have risen to over $23,500 thanks in large part to soaring medical costs. Awards for pain and suffering can multiply settlement figures many times over. Auto accident victims want an attorney who will be proactive and fight for the best possible settlement.
Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Lead Criteria:
- Your firm receives Auto Accident with Injury leads instantaneously–as soon as a potential claimant fills out a form for help you receive it immediately, either by email or text.
- All purchased leads are exclusive to your firm, they will not be split, shared or sent to any other law firm
- There was an injury sustained as a result of the car accident
- The accident is not the fault of the claimant
- They have not already hired an attorney
- The claim is within the state statute of limitations for auto accidents or personal injury matters
Using lead generation to bring in new clients is a powerful way to build your practice. The auto accident and personal injury leads for sale come from car crash victims who have already expressed an interest in talking to an attorney while actively exploring their options on the Internet. JurisLead matches your firm with clients specifically looking for legal representation in your geography, then sends them to you—in real time. JurisLead prides itself on thorough screening and fast delivery. The quicker we can connect new auto accident prospects with you, the greater the likelihood of retaining them as a new client.
JurisLead captures quality Auto Accident and Personal Injury leads from a variety of sources including organic and paid search methods, affiliates and traditional advertising (TV and Radio).
In addition to auto accident leads, JurisLead generates a variety of personal injury case leads such as slip and fall, dog bites, and more.
How Can I Find Internet Marketing Lawyers?
Despite the fact that over 40% of all Google searches and over 50% of mobile searches contain some kind of geographic keyword (like "Philadelphia" or "Pennsylvania") or are local in intent, and that its algorithm will try to match searchers to local results, a surprising number of businesses are ignoring local SEO altogether.
If you aren't familiar with it, local search engine optimization is just what it sounds like: an effort to not just bring targeted buyers to your business website, but to ensure that those who are closest to you geographically can tell that your business is in their neighborhood. This is critical to companies like restaurants and retail shops, for obvious reasons, but it can also be important to other businesses, too.
Many of your colleagues have been applying online marketing to help them become more visible to potential clients. You want to try that strategy and see how it will work, but how do you begin?
You are used to promoting your practice through brochures and listing your law firm in the Yellow Pages, but as someone who is capable of being open minded to possible alternatives, you are gradually considering digital marketing as your tool to reaching a larger number of potential clients. But how do you make the transition? Many digital marketing companies out there are ready to lend their hand to firms like yours, but are they worth it?
Go for the ones who know your industry well enough to come up with marketing strategies that will suit your business. If not, your law firm may just suffer in the long run.
Well, you don't have to look any further. We are what you need.
Who Offers The Best Law Firm Advertising?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.