How to Find The Best Law Firm Marketing Company
The first and most important point is to choose the right infrastructure for your law firm’s online presence. For this I recommend that you use Law marketing. This website is powered by Law marketing, as are many of the most successful law firm websites in the United States. I personally love using Law marketing because it is the easiest system to use (and I’ve tried most of them out there including WordPress), and they have the best support. In fact, their support is run like a well-oiled law firm that prides itself on client service. And it’s no coincidence, because Law marketing CEO Dan is an attorney who practiced for a decade before making the transition into legal marketing and technology.
What Is Law Marketing?
How to Increase Your Law Firm Website’s Lead Generation Capability
Do you know what your “bounce rate” is?
If someone visits only one page on your site and then leaves, that’s a “bounce”. They haven’t found what they are looking for, or for some reason decided to abandon the site without doing any further investigating.
Bounces are bad for business. If people are coming to your website and then immediately abandoning it, you have lost a potential lead.
So how do you know what the bounce rate is for your site? Most websites have reporting tools already built in, but in case yours doesn’t, here’s one of the best (and it’s free!):
Google Analytics will provide you with insights into your website traffic that will help you improve your marketing effectiveness – for free! It’s a simple sign-up process, they furnish you with a bit of code to tag your pages with, and then your free monitoring and reporting system is in place.
What you learn from being bounced.
If you have a high bounce rate – 60% or more – then something is probably wrong with your home page or landing page. People are leaving because their needs are not being met…but how do you know what changes to make?
It depends on where your traffic is coming from.
If you have a high bounce rate from your pay-per-click or paid search campaign, there is obviously a disconnect between your ad or the keywords you used and your landing page.
Maybe the keywords you chose are not really working for you and your content is therefore not relevant to site visitors. The Google Analytics tool provides you with data on your site’s keyword bounce and conversion rates.
If you suspect your keywords could use some improvement, use the Experiments tool in Google Analytics to help you determine whether or not you have the right keywords. You can also use this tool to learn what changes to your site can drive the most conversions. And that means sales.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
Legal Lead Generation for Attorneys
Lead generation is an affordable solution for attorneys or advocates looking to take on more cases. eGenerationMarketing has been generating legal case leads for attorneys since 2009. We currently offer high quality Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Fair Debt Collection, and Bankruptcy legal case leads.
Why use eGenerationMarketing's Leads?
Every time you receive a lead from eGen, you know your lead is:
- Comes with complimentary lead management software
- Sent to you in real-time
- Requires no long-term commitment
- Targeted to your area
How eGeneration's Leads Boost Profitability
Our campaigns are created with your firm in mind. From flexible payment options to customizable packages, you can choose to purchase leads that are the best fit for your firm.
Our leads are exclusive.Unlike competitors, we will not send the same lead to multiple people. Exclusive leads are beneficial to your firm because you will not need to worry about other attorneys in our network contacting your leads before you get the chance.
Our leads come with lead & case management software.eLuminate, eGeneration’s lead and case management software, is free to use for firms purchasing leads from eGenerationMarketing. The leads you purchase from eGeneration are automatically imported into eLuminate, streamlining your intake process and saving your firm time.
Our leads are sent to you in real-time.The moment someone fills out their contact information on one of our websites, the lead is sent to your firm in real time. We even have a live-transfer system that allows you to be connected to the lead over the phone once they fill an online evaluation. This gives your firm the best chance of getting in contact with a lead.
Who Offers The Best DUI Lawyer Marketing?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.