Best California Lawyer Lead Generation Services
Many California lawyers don’t get new clients and files because they don’t do enough business development activities, or they waste time on the wrong activities or services, or they don’t authentically connect with potential clients.
What you’ll read next are the most effective marketing techniques. These tips are based on scientific research that I have conducted where we asked 377 California marketing partners and marketing professionals in the professional services fields what they did that worked. I’m going to cover 10 particular points.
Who Offers The Best Law Firm Advertising?
Here’s why we’re different:
Here are some of the reasons our clients choose us:
- No long-term contracts.
- Transparency in what we do and why we’re doing it.
- Meaningful, tangible results.
Most online legal marketing doesn’t work.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. Inexperienced consultants selling magic bullets. Desperate lawyers entranced by shiny objects. Gigantic legal web marketing conglomerates peddling websites, search engine optimization and social media cure-alls at every legal conference.
We founded AttorneySync to help lawyers cut through the noise.
We help lawyers attract more of the clients they want. In one year we helped one client increase his Google organic search traffic from 6,700 visitors to over 25,000 visitors which helped to generate over 1,000 web inquiries.
In a nutshell, we help lawyers develop web content that their target audience wants to find. We market that content in a way that motivates people to engage, share, link to and further publicize it online.
This process improves our clients’ visibility in search results and elsewhere on the web.
Our clients have come to trust us to deliver meaningful results.
We are completely transparent as to our strategies and techniques. In other words, our clients know exactly what we are doing and why we are doing it throughout the entire process.
We work vigilantly to improve the results we deliver. Our team regularly updates our processes to remain current with the most recent innovations in internet marketing, web design, search engine optimization and paid search marketing.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
Who Does Lawfirm Marketing?
Due to economic factors, the majority of people (about 2/3 in most jurisdictions) are representing themselves in court because they cannot afford large up-front retainer fees.
However, many of the clients that are currently filing pro se would be able to retain an attorney if the starting fee was closer to his/her budget – around $500-$1500, versus the typical $5000 all-up-front retainer required by most traditional firms.
Our mission at Unbundled Attorney is to make a significant impact in the affordability and accessibility of legal services in North America by empowering a network of attorneys with the technology, resources, and support they need to be effective at delivering unbundled legal services, and other more affordable options that the average individual can afford.
High Quality, Pre-Qualified Leads Delivered To Your Inbox - Daily!
All our lead generation and Internet marketing efforts are focused on educating clients about unbundled legal services and what they can expect to pay for these types of options.
What this means for you is that as an attorney who offers unbundled legal services, the leads you receive from Unbundled Attorney will be pre-qualified, some will already understand the concept of unbundled legal services, and the majority of them will be prepared to invest in your services today.
If you are currently offering unbundled legal services, or would be interested in integrating these options into your practice, give us a call or fill out the request form now to learn more about our services from one of our experienced team members.
- Lawyer Marketing Services San Francisco
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Los Angeles
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Fremont
- Lawyer Marketing Services San Bernardino
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers San Diego
- Lawyer Marketing Services Fresno
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Sacramento
- Lawyer Marketing Services Long Beach
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Oakland
- Best Legal Marketing Agency Bakersfield
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Anaheim
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers Santa Ana
- Lawyer Marketing Services Riverside
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers Stockton
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Chula Vista
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Irvine