How to Find The Best Law Firm Marketing Company
The first and most important point is to choose the right infrastructure for your law firm’s online presence. For this I recommend that you use Law marketing. This website is powered by Law marketing, as are many of the most successful law firm websites in the United States. I personally love using Law marketing because it is the easiest system to use (and I’ve tried most of them out there including WordPress), and they have the best support. In fact, their support is run like a well-oiled law firm that prides itself on client service. And it’s no coincidence, because Law marketing CEO Dan is an attorney who practiced for a decade before making the transition into legal marketing and technology.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
Law Firm Marketing Strategy & Planning
You know where you want to go, but you’re not sure how to get there. You need a road map — one that can propel you beyond today’s challenges and accelerate you toward the future. Jaffe’s legal marketing consultants are your firm’s on-call creative strategy think tank. Whether you have a pressing project, need day-to-day assistance or wish to beef up your law firm marketing department with outside expertise, we can help you elevate your firm to the height of its potential. We conduct law firm market research to identify where you stand in respect to your top competitors. We establish defined goals to break down initiatives into manageable steps that encourage short- and long-term results. We provide implementation services and develop metrics that emphasize measureable success, so you can easily benchmark your firm’s ongoing progress. We also can provide guidance on the patchwork of bar ethics rules to help ensure your collateral is in compliance.
Market Research & Competitive Analysis
If information is power, then a law firm that understands its market, its clients and its competitors is unstoppable. Jaffe’s experienced marketing consultants – many of whom have held CMO-level positions at law firms – can help you stay ahead of the ever-changing legal industry by providing strategic insights and action steps to chart a course for your success. We regularly conduct a variety of market audits and analyses to provide lawyers clarity for key business goals, including geographic expansion, new service development, client retention, targeting potential clients and revenue growth.
Our market research services in this area include qualitative and quantitative analysis– to help you understand your opportunities and challenges; client research – to gain insights into what motivates attrition and retention; and competitor analysis – to gauge where your competition stands and how you can remain ahead.
Who Offers The Best Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing?
Law Firm Digital Marketing
Technology puts the world at your fingertips, so it’s time to stop holding digital marketing at arm’s length. Increase your reach by developing and embracing your firm’s online identity to create captivating digital collateral. Working in a tech-driven virtual environment, Jaffe combines the brainpower of its Creative, Content and Digital consultants to deliver Web-based materials that strike a balance between messaging, design and user experience. By harnessing the power of data analytics, we can audit your law firm website, SEO strategies, e-marketing campaigns and other digital media to draft a law firm Internet marketing game plan that outlines where you are, where you need to go and how to get there.
Law firm advertising has transformed over the last decade. While print display ads are still an effective means of reaching a target audience, digital and social media advertising opportunities have exploded. The most effective legal marketers know that an ad portfolio that strategically takes advantage of multiple platforms has a much greater impact on ROI than a campaign that focuses solely on one format.
Jaffe’s team of creative, content, media, digital and strategy experts converge their talents to assist clients from the start of the ad process to the finish. We begin by developing a comprehensive messaging, placement and design strategy. We then create concepts that hit the mark to deliver attention-grabbing, cross-platform advertising campaigns so your audience – no matter where they are – receives a consistent message that spurs action.
What Is Legal Internet Marketing?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.