The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best Fremont Marketing Solutions For Lawyers
Who Offers The Best Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing?
Lawyer Website Marketing - Attorney SEO & Website Marketing
The leading law firm website and marketing firm Market JD helps small law firms promote their legal services on the Internet, in print and on television and radio. Specializing in providing customized website design and development, current and relevant legal blogs, substantive legal writing services, cutting edge SEO tools and video production, we are a one-stop-shop for attorneys and law firms looking to grow their business.
The firm was started by Rafi Arbel, an attorney and University of Chicago MBA graduate, who has been helping attorneys build their practice and reach clients for many years. A former litigator, Rafi combines his knowledge of the legal industry with his experience in cutting edge website marketing tools to help clients expand their client base and grow their practice.
What we will do for you:
Provide superior customer service.We cannot be successful unless our clients are successful at attracting website visitors and potential clients. By developing a comprehensive understanding of your law firm’s image, goals and client base, we can design and create legal marketing materials – both online and off-line – that are specifically designed with your law firm in mind.
Guide you through the website design processes as painlessly as possible.We understand that many of our law firm clients may not have the time or interest in website design and development so we provide advice and suggestions regarding design that you can review.
Provide you with professional and accurate legal copy.Our in-depth knowledge of the law and the legal industry allows us to provide you with legal content that is accurate and professional, while incorporating SEO tools to ensure that you reach maximum potential clients and maintain their interest.
Maximize visibility and attract potential clients through SEO tools.We are trained and educated in the most up-to-date SEO tools and processes so that we can ensure maximum visibility.
Who Does Marketing For Law Firms?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
How Can I Find The Best Law Practice Marketing?
Is your website meeting your firm’s expectations? You’re not alone. With more than 170,000 law firms and over 1.2 million people working in legal services in the U.S., it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. As one of Chicago’s premiere web design firms for the legal industry, Walker Sands has a proven track record of delivering exceptional results for our legal clients.
Walker Sands legal industry web design can deliver several important benefits to your firm, including:
- More client leads
- Responsive web design for all browsers, including mobile devices.
- Proven online marketing strategies that bring clients and referrals to your practice.
- An intuitive content management system for collaboration and content updates without the need for any programming experience
Improving Your Legal Industry Digital Strategy
Walker Sands provides your legal practice with a customized digital strategy designed to grow your practice through new clients and to generate additional revenue from your existing accounts. Since it often takes some time to grow organic search engine rankings, PPC advertising is an effective solution for finding qualified prospective clients in your target disciplines. In addition, our Internet marketing campaigns like emails and newsletters have helped law firms generate more repeat business and client referrals.
Smart Content with Innovative Web Design, Mobile and SEO Technologies
Our professional team of legal industry website design professionals will provide your practice with a smart website design that highlights your capabilities and accomplishments, creating fresh content that offers a compelling reason for potential clients to choose their legal practice.