The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best El Paso Marketing Solutions For Lawyers
How Can I Find The Best Law Firm Advertising?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
Who Are The Best Law Firm Marketing Consultants?
Lawyer Website Marketing - Attorney SEO & Website Marketing
The leading law firm website and marketing firm Market JD helps small law firms promote their legal services on the Internet, in print and on television and radio. Specializing in providing customized website design and development, current and relevant legal blogs, substantive legal writing services, cutting edge SEO tools and video production, we are a one-stop-shop for attorneys and law firms looking to grow their business.
The firm was started by Rafi Arbel, an attorney and University of Chicago MBA graduate, who has been helping attorneys build their practice and reach clients for many years. A former litigator, Rafi combines his knowledge of the legal industry with his experience in cutting edge website marketing tools to help clients expand their client base and grow their practice.
What we will do for you:
Provide superior customer service.We cannot be successful unless our clients are successful at attracting website visitors and potential clients. By developing a comprehensive understanding of your law firm’s image, goals and client base, we can design and create legal marketing materials – both online and off-line – that are specifically designed with your law firm in mind.
Guide you through the website design processes as painlessly as possible.We understand that many of our law firm clients may not have the time or interest in website design and development so we provide advice and suggestions regarding design that you can review.
Provide you with professional and accurate legal copy.Our in-depth knowledge of the law and the legal industry allows us to provide you with legal content that is accurate and professional, while incorporating SEO tools to ensure that you reach maximum potential clients and maintain their interest.
Maximize visibility and attract potential clients through SEO tools.We are trained and educated in the most up-to-date SEO tools and processes so that we can ensure maximum visibility.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
Law Firm Marketing Strategy & Planning
You know where you want to go, but you’re not sure how to get there. You need a road map — one that can propel you beyond today’s challenges and accelerate you toward the future. Jaffe’s legal marketing consultants are your firm’s on-call creative strategy think tank. Whether you have a pressing project, need day-to-day assistance or wish to beef up your law firm marketing department with outside expertise, we can help you elevate your firm to the height of its potential. We conduct law firm market research to identify where you stand in respect to your top competitors. We establish defined goals to break down initiatives into manageable steps that encourage short- and long-term results. We provide implementation services and develop metrics that emphasize measureable success, so you can easily benchmark your firm’s ongoing progress. We also can provide guidance on the patchwork of bar ethics rules to help ensure your collateral is in compliance.
Market Research & Competitive Analysis
If information is power, then a law firm that understands its market, its clients and its competitors is unstoppable. Jaffe’s experienced marketing consultants – many of whom have held CMO-level positions at law firms – can help you stay ahead of the ever-changing legal industry by providing strategic insights and action steps to chart a course for your success. We regularly conduct a variety of market audits and analyses to provide lawyers clarity for key business goals, including geographic expansion, new service development, client retention, targeting potential clients and revenue growth.
Our market research services in this area include qualitative and quantitative analysis– to help you understand your opportunities and challenges; client research – to gain insights into what motivates attrition and retention; and competitor analysis – to gauge where your competition stands and how you can remain ahead.