The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best Corpus Christi Marketing Solutions For Lawyers
Who Are The Best Law Firm Marketing Consultants?
The legal markets in the metro area are highly competitive. There are countless lawyers and law firms in and around, and many of them spend a great deal of money on legal advertising. To penetrate the markets, you need to understand the local communities and what drives legal consumers to take action. You also need an aggressive and innovative approach to uncover hidden opportunities in the marketplace that can help accomplish your growth goals.
FindLaw brings decades of legal industry experience and extensive local expertise to the table. Our market-leading integrated legal web marketing solutions are flexible and can be customized to fit the needs of attorneys and law firms of all types and sizes. Our premium attorney websites project a professional image with quality content developed by industry experts. Our highly-searched Legal Directory has the potential to bring instant targeted leads to your firm. Our cutting-edge blogging and social media platform delivers a steady stream of content to your target market – positioning you as a thought leader in your area(s) of practice. These and other integrated solutions work synergistically to help Chicagoland law firms effectively compete within the local marketplace.
At FindLaw, we have local specialists that understand the ins and outs of the legal markets. Our specialists know which of FindLaw’s top integrated legal marketing solutions work best to attract more clients to area law firms. We live in the area and provide personalized service to each client. We conduct in-person meetings on a regular basis and are always available whenever you have questions or concerns. FindLaw has partnered with nearly 20,000 legal professionals throughout the nation. Attorney web marketing is all we do, and we can create a customized solution that helps accomplish your goals and maximize ROI.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
What Is Law Firm Online Marketing?
Due to economic factors, the majority of people (about 2/3 in most jurisdictions) are representing themselves in court because they cannot afford large up-front retainer fees.
However, many of the clients that are currently filing pro se would be able to retain an attorney if the starting fee was closer to his/her budget – around $500-$1500, versus the typical $5000 all-up-front retainer required by most traditional firms.
Our mission at Unbundled Attorney is to make a significant impact in the affordability and accessibility of legal services in North America by empowering a network of attorneys with the technology, resources, and support they need to be effective at delivering unbundled legal services, and other more affordable options that the average individual can afford.
High Quality, Pre-Qualified Leads Delivered To Your Inbox - Daily!
All our lead generation and Internet marketing efforts are focused on educating clients about unbundled legal services and what they can expect to pay for these types of options.
What this means for you is that as an attorney who offers unbundled legal services, the leads you receive from Unbundled Attorney will be pre-qualified, some will already understand the concept of unbundled legal services, and the majority of them will be prepared to invest in your services today.
If you are currently offering unbundled legal services, or would be interested in integrating these options into your practice, give us a call or fill out the request form now to learn more about our services from one of our experienced team members.