The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best Scottsdale Lawyer Marketing Services
How To Create A Lawyer Landing Page?
How to Increase Your Law Firm Website’s Lead Generation Capability
Do you know what your “bounce rate” is?
If someone visits only one page on your site and then leaves, that’s a “bounce”. They haven’t found what they are looking for, or for some reason decided to abandon the site without doing any further investigating.
Bounces are bad for business. If people are coming to your website and then immediately abandoning it, you have lost a potential lead.
So how do you know what the bounce rate is for your site? Most websites have reporting tools already built in, but in case yours doesn’t, here’s one of the best (and it’s free!):
Google Analytics will provide you with insights into your website traffic that will help you improve your marketing effectiveness – for free! It’s a simple sign-up process, they furnish you with a bit of code to tag your pages with, and then your free monitoring and reporting system is in place.
What you learn from being bounced.
If you have a high bounce rate – 60% or more – then something is probably wrong with your home page or landing page. People are leaving because their needs are not being met…but how do you know what changes to make?
It depends on where your traffic is coming from.
If you have a high bounce rate from your pay-per-click or paid search campaign, there is obviously a disconnect between your ad or the keywords you used and your landing page.
Maybe the keywords you chose are not really working for you and your content is therefore not relevant to site visitors. The Google Analytics tool provides you with data on your site’s keyword bounce and conversion rates.
If you suspect your keywords could use some improvement, use the Experiments tool in Google Analytics to help you determine whether or not you have the right keywords. You can also use this tool to learn what changes to your site can drive the most conversions. And that means sales.
How Can I Advertise A Law Firm?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
Who Does Lawfirm Marketing?
Auto Accident & Personal Injury Leads
According to the Insurance Research Council, more than 2 million people are injured in automobile crashes every year. The average claim for injuries to cover both the insured driver and others involved in the crash have risen to over $23,500 thanks in large part to soaring medical costs. Awards for pain and suffering can multiply settlement figures many times over. Auto accident victims want an attorney who will be proactive and fight for the best possible settlement.
Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Lead Criteria:
- Your firm receives Auto Accident with Injury leads instantaneously–as soon as a potential claimant fills out a form for help you receive it immediately, either by email or text.
- All purchased leads are exclusive to your firm, they will not be split, shared or sent to any other law firm
- There was an injury sustained as a result of the car accident
- The accident is not the fault of the claimant
- They have not already hired an attorney
- The claim is within the state statute of limitations for auto accidents or personal injury matters
Using lead generation to bring in new clients is a powerful way to build your practice. The auto accident and personal injury leads for sale come from car crash victims who have already expressed an interest in talking to an attorney while actively exploring their options on the Internet. JurisLead matches your firm with clients specifically looking for legal representation in your geography, then sends them to you—in real time. JurisLead prides itself on thorough screening and fast delivery. The quicker we can connect new auto accident prospects with you, the greater the likelihood of retaining them as a new client.
JurisLead captures quality Auto Accident and Personal Injury leads from a variety of sources including organic and paid search methods, affiliates and traditional advertising (TV and Radio).
In addition to auto accident leads, JurisLead generates a variety of personal injury case leads such as slip and fall, dog bites, and more.