How to Find The Best Law Firm Marketing Company
The first and most important point is to choose the right infrastructure for your law firm’s online presence. For this I recommend that you use Law marketing. This website is powered by Law marketing, as are many of the most successful law firm websites in the United States. I personally love using Law marketing because it is the easiest system to use (and I’ve tried most of them out there including WordPress), and they have the best support. In fact, their support is run like a well-oiled law firm that prides itself on client service. And it’s no coincidence, because Law marketing CEO Dan is an attorney who practiced for a decade before making the transition into legal marketing and technology.
How Can I Find Marketing Attorneys?
How to Increase Your Law Firm Website’s Lead Generation Capability
Do you know what your “bounce rate” is?
If someone visits only one page on your site and then leaves, that’s a “bounce”. They haven’t found what they are looking for, or for some reason decided to abandon the site without doing any further investigating.
Bounces are bad for business. If people are coming to your website and then immediately abandoning it, you have lost a potential lead.
So how do you know what the bounce rate is for your site? Most websites have reporting tools already built in, but in case yours doesn’t, here’s one of the best (and it’s free!):
Google Analytics will provide you with insights into your website traffic that will help you improve your marketing effectiveness – for free! It’s a simple sign-up process, they furnish you with a bit of code to tag your pages with, and then your free monitoring and reporting system is in place.
What you learn from being bounced.
If you have a high bounce rate – 60% or more – then something is probably wrong with your home page or landing page. People are leaving because their needs are not being met…but how do you know what changes to make?
It depends on where your traffic is coming from.
If you have a high bounce rate from your pay-per-click or paid search campaign, there is obviously a disconnect between your ad or the keywords you used and your landing page.
Maybe the keywords you chose are not really working for you and your content is therefore not relevant to site visitors. The Google Analytics tool provides you with data on your site’s keyword bounce and conversion rates.
If you suspect your keywords could use some improvement, use the Experiments tool in Google Analytics to help you determine whether or not you have the right keywords. You can also use this tool to learn what changes to your site can drive the most conversions. And that means sales.
What Is Law Office Marketing Lead Generation?
Lawyer Website Marketing - Attorney SEO & Website Marketing
The leading law firm website and marketing firm Market JD helps small law firms promote their legal services on the Internet, in print and on television and radio. Specializing in providing customized website design and development, current and relevant legal blogs, substantive legal writing services, cutting edge SEO tools and video production, we are a one-stop-shop for attorneys and law firms looking to grow their business.
The firm was started by Rafi Arbel, an attorney and University of Chicago MBA graduate, who has been helping attorneys build their practice and reach clients for many years. A former litigator, Rafi combines his knowledge of the legal industry with his experience in cutting edge website marketing tools to help clients expand their client base and grow their practice.
What we will do for you:
Provide superior customer service.We cannot be successful unless our clients are successful at attracting website visitors and potential clients. By developing a comprehensive understanding of your law firm’s image, goals and client base, we can design and create legal marketing materials – both online and off-line – that are specifically designed with your law firm in mind.
Guide you through the website design processes as painlessly as possible.We understand that many of our law firm clients may not have the time or interest in website design and development so we provide advice and suggestions regarding design that you can review.
Provide you with professional and accurate legal copy.Our in-depth knowledge of the law and the legal industry allows us to provide you with legal content that is accurate and professional, while incorporating SEO tools to ensure that you reach maximum potential clients and maintain their interest.
Maximize visibility and attract potential clients through SEO tools.We are trained and educated in the most up-to-date SEO tools and processes so that we can ensure maximum visibility.
What Is Legal Internet Marketing?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.