How to Find The Best Law Firm Marketing Company
The first and most important point is to choose the right infrastructure for your law firm’s online presence. For this I recommend that you use Law marketing. This website is powered by Law marketing, as are many of the most successful law firm websites in the United States. I personally love using Law marketing because it is the easiest system to use (and I’ve tried most of them out there including WordPress), and they have the best support. In fact, their support is run like a well-oiled law firm that prides itself on client service. And it’s no coincidence, because Law marketing CEO Dan is an attorney who practiced for a decade before making the transition into legal marketing and technology.
Who Offers The Best Law Firm Advertising?
The legal markets in the metro area are highly competitive. There are countless lawyers and law firms in and around, and many of them spend a great deal of money on legal advertising. To penetrate the markets, you need to understand the local communities and what drives legal consumers to take action. You also need an aggressive and innovative approach to uncover hidden opportunities in the marketplace that can help accomplish your growth goals.
FindLaw brings decades of legal industry experience and extensive local expertise to the table. Our market-leading integrated legal web marketing solutions are flexible and can be customized to fit the needs of attorneys and law firms of all types and sizes. Our premium attorney websites project a professional image with quality content developed by industry experts. Our highly-searched Legal Directory has the potential to bring instant targeted leads to your firm. Our cutting-edge blogging and social media platform delivers a steady stream of content to your target market – positioning you as a thought leader in your area(s) of practice. These and other integrated solutions work synergistically to help Chicagoland law firms effectively compete within the local marketplace.
At FindLaw, we have local specialists that understand the ins and outs of the legal markets. Our specialists know which of FindLaw’s top integrated legal marketing solutions work best to attract more clients to area law firms. We live in the area and provide personalized service to each client. We conduct in-person meetings on a regular basis and are always available whenever you have questions or concerns. FindLaw has partnered with nearly 20,000 legal professionals throughout the nation. Attorney web marketing is all we do, and we can create a customized solution that helps accomplish your goals and maximize ROI.
What Is Legal Internet Marketing?
Auto Accident & Personal Injury Leads
According to the Insurance Research Council, more than 2 million people are injured in automobile crashes every year. The average claim for injuries to cover both the insured driver and others involved in the crash have risen to over $23,500 thanks in large part to soaring medical costs. Awards for pain and suffering can multiply settlement figures many times over. Auto accident victims want an attorney who will be proactive and fight for the best possible settlement.
Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Lead Criteria:
- Your firm receives Auto Accident with Injury leads instantaneously–as soon as a potential claimant fills out a form for help you receive it immediately, either by email or text.
- All purchased leads are exclusive to your firm, they will not be split, shared or sent to any other law firm
- There was an injury sustained as a result of the car accident
- The accident is not the fault of the claimant
- They have not already hired an attorney
- The claim is within the state statute of limitations for auto accidents or personal injury matters
Using lead generation to bring in new clients is a powerful way to build your practice. The auto accident and personal injury leads for sale come from car crash victims who have already expressed an interest in talking to an attorney while actively exploring their options on the Internet. JurisLead matches your firm with clients specifically looking for legal representation in your geography, then sends them to you—in real time. JurisLead prides itself on thorough screening and fast delivery. The quicker we can connect new auto accident prospects with you, the greater the likelihood of retaining them as a new client.
JurisLead captures quality Auto Accident and Personal Injury leads from a variety of sources including organic and paid search methods, affiliates and traditional advertising (TV and Radio).
In addition to auto accident leads, JurisLead generates a variety of personal injury case leads such as slip and fall, dog bites, and more.
Who Does Lawfirm Marketing?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.