The law firm marketing space is quickly becoming crowded indeed, as more and more law firms are becoming aware of the return potential of marketing for lawyers done well. While that might not be news to you, there is every indication that this will become more clear and pronounced in 2017.
In other words, 2017 will be the year to ask, “Am I keeping up?” more than ever.
After all, it’s no longer enough to have a website, to be active on social media, or even to write loads of content.
Lots of firms are doing these things now, upping the ante and forcing each other to take their marketing more seriously – at least, if they plan on it helping them build their brands, grow their firms, and get real results.
Best Anaheim Lawyer Marketing Services
How Can I Find Marketing Attorneys?
Here’s why we’re different:
Here are some of the reasons our clients choose us:
- No long-term contracts.
- Transparency in what we do and why we’re doing it.
- Meaningful, tangible results.
Most online legal marketing doesn’t work.
There’s plenty of blame to go around. Inexperienced consultants selling magic bullets. Desperate lawyers entranced by shiny objects. Gigantic legal web marketing conglomerates peddling websites, search engine optimization and social media cure-alls at every legal conference.
We founded AttorneySync to help lawyers cut through the noise.
We help lawyers attract more of the clients they want. In one year we helped one client increase his Google organic search traffic from 6,700 visitors to over 25,000 visitors which helped to generate over 1,000 web inquiries.
In a nutshell, we help lawyers develop web content that their target audience wants to find. We market that content in a way that motivates people to engage, share, link to and further publicize it online.
This process improves our clients’ visibility in search results and elsewhere on the web.
Our clients have come to trust us to deliver meaningful results.
We are completely transparent as to our strategies and techniques. In other words, our clients know exactly what we are doing and why we are doing it throughout the entire process.
We work vigilantly to improve the results we deliver. Our team regularly updates our processes to remain current with the most recent innovations in internet marketing, web design, search engine optimization and paid search marketing.
Benefits Of Marketing To Law Firms
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
Who Are The Best Law Firm Marketing Consultants?
Search Engine Optimized Content for Attorney Websites
Fresh, regularly updated content is a critical to the ongoing success of your law firm's website. Content that is engaging and well written will help make your website more visible to search engines, keep your website consistently high in search rankings on a consistent basis, and provide the information your potential clients need when looking for an attorney like you. The marketing professionals at OVC, INC. can help you develop a content strategy designed to maximize your online footprint and increase the conversion of prospective customers into loyal, satisfied clients.
Personalized Content to Match Your Values
At OVC, we are proud to employ professional content writers, many with legal backgrounds, to develop compelling content for your website and blog. They are trained to fully capture the voice and tone of your firm, and to project your practice’s vision and personality in a manner that is both informative and appealing. Our content writers and editors also implement the most effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques into every written page to increase organic traffic without sacrificing quality by overloading search keywords.
Helping Your Prospective Clients Find Answers
Good website content does more than tell an interesting story. Every page should provide answers to common questions potential clients are likely to have, including:
- In what areas of the law does this attorney practice?
- In what area is the attorney the strongest?
- Is the attorney qualified to handle the specifics of my case?
- Does the attorney demonstrate an understanding of the law?
- Is the attorney committed to meeting my needs and expectations?
- Where is this attorney located and how can I contact the office?