Best California Lawyer Lead Generation Services
Many California lawyers don’t get new clients and files because they don’t do enough business development activities, or they waste time on the wrong activities or services, or they don’t authentically connect with potential clients.
What you’ll read next are the most effective marketing techniques. These tips are based on scientific research that I have conducted where we asked 377 California marketing partners and marketing professionals in the professional services fields what they did that worked. I’m going to cover 10 particular points.
How Can I Find Marketing Attorneys?
Law Firm Marketing Strategy & Planning
You know where you want to go, but you’re not sure how to get there. You need a road map — one that can propel you beyond today’s challenges and accelerate you toward the future. Jaffe’s legal marketing consultants are your firm’s on-call creative strategy think tank. Whether you have a pressing project, need day-to-day assistance or wish to beef up your law firm marketing department with outside expertise, we can help you elevate your firm to the height of its potential. We conduct law firm market research to identify where you stand in respect to your top competitors. We establish defined goals to break down initiatives into manageable steps that encourage short- and long-term results. We provide implementation services and develop metrics that emphasize measureable success, so you can easily benchmark your firm’s ongoing progress. We also can provide guidance on the patchwork of bar ethics rules to help ensure your collateral is in compliance.
Market Research & Competitive Analysis
If information is power, then a law firm that understands its market, its clients and its competitors is unstoppable. Jaffe’s experienced marketing consultants – many of whom have held CMO-level positions at law firms – can help you stay ahead of the ever-changing legal industry by providing strategic insights and action steps to chart a course for your success. We regularly conduct a variety of market audits and analyses to provide lawyers clarity for key business goals, including geographic expansion, new service development, client retention, targeting potential clients and revenue growth.
Our market research services in this area include qualitative and quantitative analysis– to help you understand your opportunities and challenges; client research – to gain insights into what motivates attrition and retention; and competitor analysis – to gauge where your competition stands and how you can remain ahead.
Who Does Marketing For Law Firms?
If you aren't sure how to get started with local search engine optimization, then it's a good idea to be sure you understand the five most important ingredients of your ongoing campaign:
- Location keywords. As you probably already know, Google and the other search engines "read" the text and other content on your business website to determine where it is and what it's all about. That means you need to have location keywords – like your city, state, or neighborhood – sprinkled throughout different pages on your website. Then, the search engines can take these in conjunction with other information and match you up to buyers in your area more easily.
- Dedicated geographical pages. Although adding a few keywords to your site is a good start, you'll want to go much farther, especially if you have multiple locations. In that case, it makes sense to set up dedicated webpages for each of your stores or addresses. That way, Google and the other search engines can see that you operate in more than one area, and can send traffic from each specific city or neighborhood to your site.
- Local reviews. More and more, search engines are indexing information from local review sites (like Yelp) and incorporating them into search results. That means the reviews customers leave for you could help you to be more visible to new buyers. And, it goes without saying that these reviews can do wonders for your credibility and reputation, as well, meaning they can have a strong impact on your sales. So, make sure you're registered with popular local review sites and encourage satisfied customers to spread the word.
- Local inbound links. In the same way that local keywords make your business easier for search engines to identify, so too do links from other local businesses (particularly if they have location keywords in them). For example, having a reviewer link to your site as the "best dui attorney in 'your city'" makes it more likely that searchers who enter that exact string will find you. And, it helps Google and the other engines to identify where you are located.
- Mobile compatibility. Because a lot of customers look for lawyers on smartphones and tablets, especially while they are on the go, having mobile compatibility in your firm's website should be a no-brainer. Plus, Google prefers mobile-friendly sites because there is less chance that someone they send there will be disappointed with your formatting. The bottom line? Make sure your site can be viewed on mobile devices if you want local search traffic.
How Can I Find Marketing For Attorneys?
Despite the fact that over 40% of all Google searches and over 50% of mobile searches contain some kind of geographic keyword (like "Philadelphia" or "Pennsylvania") or are local in intent, and that its algorithm will try to match searchers to local results, a surprising number of businesses are ignoring local SEO altogether.
If you aren't familiar with it, local search engine optimization is just what it sounds like: an effort to not just bring targeted buyers to your business website, but to ensure that those who are closest to you geographically can tell that your business is in their neighborhood. This is critical to companies like restaurants and retail shops, for obvious reasons, but it can also be important to other businesses, too.
Many of your colleagues have been applying online marketing to help them become more visible to potential clients. You want to try that strategy and see how it will work, but how do you begin?
You are used to promoting your practice through brochures and listing your law firm in the Yellow Pages, but as someone who is capable of being open minded to possible alternatives, you are gradually considering digital marketing as your tool to reaching a larger number of potential clients. But how do you make the transition? Many digital marketing companies out there are ready to lend their hand to firms like yours, but are they worth it?
Go for the ones who know your industry well enough to come up with marketing strategies that will suit your business. If not, your law firm may just suffer in the long run.
Well, you don't have to look any further. We are what you need.
- Lawyer Marketing Services San Francisco
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Los Angeles
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Fremont
- Lawyer Marketing Services San Bernardino
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers San Diego
- Lawyer Marketing Services Fresno
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Sacramento
- Lawyer Marketing Services Long Beach
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Oakland
- Best Legal Marketing Agency Bakersfield
- Top Law Firm Web Marketing Anaheim
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers Santa Ana
- Lawyer Marketing Services Riverside
- Marketing Solutions For Lawyers Stockton
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Chula Vista
- Best Attorney Marketing Company Irvine